January 24, 2011

David Banner and 9th Wonder - Diamonds on my Pinky



David Banner and 9th Wonder - Diamonds on my Pinky (lyrics)


Dreams is screaming demons hearing death whisper, "Hello"
My shells strong, my soul's green lantern wearing yellow 'hello week'
A hell week pledging for a heaven state I got a 9 for satan
Swimming in hell's lake fire i've wished saying calls before Christmas
My hood but of that, white man named Bill Good and my section
It's like Rumple telling Soundwave it's time for my ejection
Obama won the election but my folks still suffering
My friends popping pills but them thangs ain't buffering
Man it's hard for a pimp mama birthed me from my ass and said that boy is the shit
But she squeezed before I dip but tripped the fall from a glitch
She said you feel me? Yeah like your senses
Ma look I been fresh, time for me to do self
Like Jergens for the jerking, I try suicide but the gun wouldn't work, bang
It's the same damn thang
, the boys clubs posing while they build them PF Changs
Look at your pinky ring... the souls on the main
Yeah we really ballin' dead souls on the hand
But I'm from Mississippi where you let your nuts hang
And where the white folks let my ancestors do the same, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tymellord's Couch Surfer Fest 2 Live Stream

Tymellord · Tymellord's Couch Surfer Fest 2 Live Stream